Sydney to get own account

Welcome to my sub-forum for pretty much anything else. When I’m no longer sequestered by the bounds of institutional education, I find myself free to plot my diabolical schemes for world conquest. As they arise, I’ll post any thoughts I have here for the consumption of you my loyal subjects.

Feel free to start new topics of your own and reply to any existing ones.
mightymulhern

Sydney to get own account

Post by mightymulhern »

Apparently in addition to finger painting, water coloring, singing songs, and reading books at school, our 5 month old has learned to type and hack passwords. We may be in trouble. She'll be getting her own account on the message board soon. :D

In other news, Syd is 2 for 2 this week in hosing Meghan down with a post-breakfast spit up fountain. :o

Emily

Re: Sydney to get own account

Post by Emily »

Yikes! Has Syd tried any cereal yet? Maybe that would stop the spitting up?

mightymulhern

Re: Sydney to get own account

Post by mightymulhern »

Emily wrote:Yikes! Has Syd tried any cereal yet? Maybe that would stop the spitting up?
We've tried some cereal... but she doesn't seem to really get it yet. Since she doesn't seem eager, we aren't either. We did give her a little Pina Colada yogurt the other day though. :D

In all seriousness, the spitting up is worse when she hasn't pooped for a few days. ...and in this case she went from Thursday to Tuesday without a BM. :shock: